Monday 28 February 2011

I am sure Spring was here last week!

Last week the weather was lovely for a few days.  About 12 degrees and no rain, yippee Spring has finally arrived.  I even took the kids to the park, I thought I can start wearing my newly acquired biege cropped trousers with my black brogues.  Today I wore my new outfit to work with no socks to be uber trendy.  I was freezing, the temperature has dropped to about 3 degrees and my feet are still not warm and I now haved socks and slippers on.  I was lulled into a false sense of security.  The only way I am going to get warm now is to have a bath.  I can tell it is cold as all I have wanted to do today is eat!

I have been waiting for Spring to burst and naively thought as we had such a cold Winter it might come early.  This week it is bloody freezing.  I have been preparing my Spring/Summer wardrobe for sometime now.  I buy hardly any clothes in the Winter and then I indulge myself with lots of dresses in the Summer.  Well, I suppose I had better put it all on hold whilst I am waiting for Spring.  I will get my woolly tights and boots back out for tomorrow!  I know you are thinking it is still February, but it is March this week!  Roll on Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment