Friday 30 December 2011

Great expectations!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday.  It is utter bliss not having to do the school run or go to work.  Lazy mornings, not getting up early and spending time in your dressing gown.  No rushing around, lovely lovely.  My Mum and I went up to Marlborough (lovely market town, Kate Middleton went to school there, very posh) on Boxing Day to mainly get out of the house.  The sales had started, but there was no rushing around for parking spaces, hardly any traffic on the road, it was great.  Plus I picked up a few bargains in the sale...I love the January sales.  However, I don't get up at silly o'clock to bag a bargain.....I go online instead!

I watched Great Expectations, somehow the story had escaped me.  I vaguley remember watching it as a kid, I think I was a bit scared, you know weird woman living in a spooky house.  What a great story, I loved it.  May be one day I will write something vaguely worthy of being a s successful as that.  That Charles Dickens, bloody good writer.  Any way, festive greetings to one and all.  I am going to enjoy the rest of the holidays, may be a little more retail therapy, and pottering around.

Happy New Year, I hope 2012 will be fabulous for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment