Thursday 28 October 2010

My Pearly whites

I went to the Dentist this week, I thought I needed a filling. I have not been for years, I was fearing the worst. I have used a lot of teeth whitening kits and was scared the Dentist might tell me my teeth were ruined due to my endeavour to have a smile like Cheryl Cole or any one of The Saturdays (I want to be in The Saturdays!)on a budget. I get my teeth whitening kits from a friend who is a stunning Slovakian lady, she always looks immaculate, a definite inspiration on the looking glam front. She knows how to take care of herself. I can not even read the packaging as it is in Slovakian!  Good stuff though, does the job nicely.

Luckily, all of my fears were unfounded and the Dentist said I have great teeth and I did not need a filling, it was a small gum infection, however, my Daughter had to have a filling on a baby tooth. Ouch, that hurt, felt like a bad Mum!

I have just seen The Saturdays on GMTV, love'em!  They make me smile, sprinkle the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment