Tuesday 6 September 2011

Legally blonde..who moi?

A dear friend of mine told me she went to see the musical Legally Blonde in the West End in London.  She said, "The lead character reminded me of you!", I responded, "Thanks,", she then clarified, "No she acts really dumb but she is really intelligent,".  I felt a little better with the clarification.  I had forgotten about the bit that she became a Lawyer. 

I know what she is saying I can come across as a bit dizzy, but really I am not, honestly!  Any way, I have decided it is time that I reinvent myself.  I want to be a proper bonefied Author.  I have done the HR thing and I am now over it.  The beauty of being an Author is touching lots of people and taking them on a journey.  I have written a book and I have decided now is my time.  I read One Day by David Nicholls and I believe my book is just as good if not better.  I have decided to approach agents in New York, why not.  If I am deluded then I am happy.  I have always thought my day will come.  Does everyone think like that or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment