Tuesday 20 November 2012

Face book friend or foe?

I am not on face book and I have had a lot of stick from some people as I am not on it.  Some people who sadly live their lives through face book, look at me bemused that I am not on it. I can see it is a good thing to keep in touch with people, particularly family that does not live in the same area as you. 

Maybe I am being cynical but I see a lot of people using it to just show off and rub people's noses in it.  I think if you use it in that way you are storing up bad ju ju for yourself.  I have seen people whose relationships have dissolved, they then use it as a weapon to show others how they have moved on quickly and now post regular pictures of themselves with new partners.....nice!  I know Family's that have fallen out with each other over trivial stuff on face book.  If I had a £1 for everytime I have heard someone winging about someone taking them off their friends list, I would be a rich woman.  Face book is not for me and I am probably alone on this one, but I will be staying away from it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment